I’m not a huge make up junkie, but I do love my make up, so it was incredibly difficult to pick and choose which ones I wanted to bring with me on my trip. I’m not going to do a full face of make up everyday because 1) I will not have time every morning to do so and 2) It’s going to be super hot where I’m going and I don’t want to sweat my make up off. I wanted to share the products I will be bringing with me for a basic everyday make up look. It’s nothing too glamorous, but it’s enough to not look like a zombie in all the vacay pictures.
- Neutrogena makeup remover cleansing towelettes (best makeup remover wipes ever)
- Nivea Men’s Sensitive Post Shave Balm
- This can be used as a makeup primer, as well as its intended purpose, an aftershave balm…knocking out two birds with one stone, do you guys like my multipurpose products? Haha.
- Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel
- L’Oréal’s True Match Lumi Cushion Foundation- N4
- I love how compact the packaging is and since it’s a cushion foundation, it’s less messy (super travel friendly!). The foundation itself is super lightweight on the face and it’s buildable if you want full coverage.
- NYX HD Photogenic Concealer- W10
- Maybelline Fit Me! Matte + Poreless Powder- 310 Sun Beige
- I’ve been using this powder for a while now (this is my second one). Sometimes I use this over the cushion foundation, but sometimes it doesn’t need to be set. But I’m bringing this just in case.
- e.l.f. Contour Palette
- Another multipurpose product, yay! The darker shades are good for light contouring and the highlight is pretty nice too.
- NYX Cosmetics Color Correcting Concealer palette
- I don’t know how my skin will react with the change in weather and atmosphere, so I thought I should prepare for breakouts and other blemishes.
- Mary-Lou Manizer by The Balm
- Shoutout to ipsy for a sample of this AMAZING highlighter. It gives a perfect glow, not like one of those glittery and really shimmery highlighters, but I’m just in love with this even though it’s a sample. I will probably get the full size later.
- Milani Baked Blush- 02 Rose D’Oro
- My go-to blush. Super pigmented and buildable. Perfect matte and shimmery pink and gold, I’m in love.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz- Medium Brown
- It Cosmetics No-Tug Waterproof Gel Eye Liner- Black
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner- Satin black
- Maybelline Volum’ Express Colossal Mascara- Classic black, waterproof
- CoverGirl The Super Sizer Mascara- Very black, waterproof
I’m always curious to know what other people pack with them on their trips, so I thought I would share mine. I hope you guys enjoyed this post. See ya soon!